There are many workshops to choose from! Each workshop is approximately 60-minutes. To respect the comfortable, cozy atmosphere of home events, we ask that you limit the number of attendees to 10 people per workshop. The host of a home health event always receives a thank-you gift.
*Payment due at time of reservation. Due to scheduling/travel constraints, reservations must be cancelled at least 2 weeks (10 business days) prior to the scheduled event in order to receive a full refund.
Which workshop sounds right for your group?
Take Charge of Your Health
- Every direction you look, someone is telling you a different, magic bullet answer as to how to find health. It’s confusing and misleading. This well-rounded, introductory talk breaks down the confusion and provides you with key solutions you can start today to make you and your family healthier.
Clean Eating 101
- Diets never work because they make extreme, difficult changes with little attention to the real goal, which is lasting results. This talk deconstructs the complexity of healthy eating so you can see how to implement lasting change using step-by-step strategies, and understand what these changes are doing to your body internally.
What to Do for Colds & Flu
- From the prospective of an employer, an employee, a parent or a spouse, you know that being knocked down by viruses can really mess with your plans and productivity. It turns out you can reduce your sick-time and speed your recovery-time by implementing these tricks from ancient wisdom in your own home!
Sprucing with Juicing
- Juicing is a fantastic to create amazingly positive change in your health, whether implemented daily or used intermittently during “cleanses” or “detoxes”. Learn how to have fun with different styles of juicing while doing it safely and effectively in this colorful workshop.
- Grandma’s kitchen was packed with secret medicinal treasures that most of us have lost the knowledge of in our modern era. Learn how to use what’s around you to your advantage in this life hack style workshop.
Clean Cooking 101*
- Even when we understand what we’re supposed to eat, it’s often an obstacle to start doing it because we don’t really know how to use these great foods in a delicious or efficient way. This workshop teaches the fundamentals to using staple ingredients in a dynamic way so that you feel confident to use them in your kitchen.
(***this workshop requires extra materials and workspace which incurs an additional fee)
Health & the Professional Woman
- Our modern era of professional women who run their careers and their families simultaneously casually neglects one small thing: the health of the professional woman. As a career woman in this day and age, you’re probably burning the candle at both ends and could use a few tips to keep you rocking and rolling. This workshop was created by a professional woman for other professional women and their ongoing success.
Natural "First Aid" Kit
- Having bandages and Neosporin on hand for cuts and scrapes is extremely important, especially if you have little ones around. But what about all those situations where band-aids and antibiotic ointment aren’t what you need? This workshop creates a virtual kit of simple solutions that you can reproduce and be prepared for any number of home situations to arise.
Healthy Eating on a Budget
- As a complement to the Clean Eating 101 course, this workshop hones on how to really make the most of your paycheck while still eating healthfully. These healthy eating hacks will allow virtually anyone to make real pantry changes without breaking the bank.